In February we announced SAIFCharter members were due to complete their annual renewal by the end of March. With only three weeks left until the deadline, over 70% of members have already renewed by completing their declaration online.
This easy to use online declaration is accessed by clicking on the link emailed from our Secretary, John Byrne. Regular reminder emails have been issued since the 19th of February to the email address stored by our Association.
If you have not received any of your renewal emails, we would recommend checking junk and clutter folders as email providers’ filters may have mistakenly identified the correspondence as spam. If the emails are not in these folders, please contact email@example.com to have your link resent.
If you do not renew by Tuesday 31st March, you will lose eligibility for our exclusive membership benefits including;
- Golden Charter’s highest funeral plan pay outs
- Volume allocations of plans and Funeral Benefit Options
- Exclusive Member’s Additional Maturity Bonus
- Support for funeral plan marketing activities
- Access to localfuneral.co.uk, the biggest funeral director website exclusively for Independents
- Opportunity to join a SAIFCharter Working Group and represent the views of independent funeral directors in the development of the funeral planning market
If you have any questions about the renewal process or our Association, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org